Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Twofer Tuesday

Jonna started doing Twofer Tuesday a couple of weeks ago and I told her I would join her. A pair of related photos on any theme and if there are more than two they must be in pairs. Here is my first offering put together quickly and scheduled ahead so that I wouldn't forget. I'll do better in the future.
~
Here is my shadow on a walk along the pathway not too long ago.

And here, just a bit later, is the sunset from that walk.

If you want to join us, let Jonna know.

5 comments:

imac said...

Wearing shorts Katney??.lol.

Kyanite said...

Glad you're supporting Jonna!

Daryl said...

Clever pairing ...

:-Daryl

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for joining. Now there are 4!

Great 2 fer Tuesday post. Fits perfectly.

Lilli & Nevada said...

Oh what great photos i love that last one