Saturday, May 24, 2008

Photo Hunt--Theme: Shoes

Drop in at TnChick's place to learn all about Photo
Hunt and find other Photo Hunt participants.
Graduation Shoes
"They are really cute. But can you walk in them?"
"What do you mean can I walk in them?
Of course, I can walk in them.
They are only four inches high."


"Well, they look pretty high to me.

I don't know if I am going to make it down
the aisle to pick up my diploma in these.
I'm not putting them on till I have to"

"Don't worry about it. If you fall maybe HE will catch you."

"EEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEE"

9 comments:

Carver said...

Fun take on the theme. I think high heels are very hard to walk in.

Anonymous said...

Lol... is it worth having to think so hard just to walk? I guess to some it is!

Daryl said...

Oh boy do I empathize .. wore a pair of HIGH heels on Friday and couldnt wait to get home to take them off ..

:-Daryl

Barbara said...

It's not always easy to walk in those heels!

threesidesofcrazy said...

Cute! Great interpretation of the theme!

SnoopyTheGoon said...

That was funny. Four inches brr... I better stick to Crocs.

Thanks for visiting and have a great week!

Dragonstar said...

Oh, the pain! My feet weren't made for fancy shoes.

Anonymous said...

Gimme sandals any time! Nice blog there!
http://tangcyee.com/2008/05/23/photo-hunt-shoes

-tnchick- said...

Cute dialog! Those heels do look high!