Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday's Psalm--Fourth Sunday in Ordinary Time

R. If today you hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

Come, let us sing joyfully to the LORD;
let us acclaim the rock of our salvation.

Let us com into his presence with thanksgiving;
let us joyfully sing psalms to him.
If today you hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
Come, let us bow down in worship;
let us kneel before the LORD who made us.
For he is our God,
and we are the people he shepherds, the flock he guides.
If today you hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
Oh, that today you would hear his voice:
"Harden not your hearts as at Meribah,
as in the days of Massah in the desert,
Where your fathers tempted me;
they tested me though they had seem my works."
If today you hear his voice, harden not your hearts.


Psalm 95: 1-2, 6-7, 7-9


Photos:
at preschool music class with my grandson
visiting the Twin Firs at the Grove of the Patriarchs, Mt. Rainier National Park
steeple of our church in Grandview
elk at Oak Creek Feeding Station (sorry, I didn't have any sheep. I plan to correct that.)
terrain at Arches National Park, Utah
looking down through the water falling at Tonto Natural Bridge State Park, Arizona





3 comments:

PERBS said...

Well, your Psams on Sunday is doing one thing for me -- I am getting more Bible reading accomplished!

I am still having trouble being able to post comments to Jim and also Sandy's blogs. sigh I can psot on veryone elses. I used to be able to post to theirs too. I don't know what is wong.

postie said...

Great post and wonderful pictures. Yes the scripture is always useful. Today is the day of Salvation.

Mary said...

I think we need to pray this one all the time..."harden not your hearts".