When we set about getting our DTV connections working, we had seen notices on local stations that they were switching next week despite the postponement of the deadline. Our good news is that the one station which we are not getting yet is keeping their analog signal till June. So we now have till June to get this station figured out. We think that pushing the antenna higher might do the trick. I wonder if we can test that without investing in another pole.
I hope things are working for others who are having problems with this.