Thursday, December 25, 2008

Favorite Fotos of 2008 -#10--Skywatch

The skies this week just have not offered up anyting for me except for snow, snow, and more snow. They have been full of snow, fog, and dull gray clouds. So here are some skies from one of my favorite photo shoots of the year, the Prosser Balloon Rally in September.
~
For Daryl--Waiting Impatiently
Up...
...up...
...up...
...up...
...and away!

Skywatch
now resides at its own blogsite.
Thank you to Dot who originated it
and the fantastic team who maintain it.

9 comments:

Steffi said...

Wow...great photos!Very beautiful!Happy holidays!

Ana said...

Great shots. I love how you placed them. First one reminds me on our holiday. My golden retriever was..well, much more "looking out" than this one. Trough the car window of course:)
Happy swf

Gattina said...

If I wouldn't get dizzy I would be already up there !

imac said...

Great shots of the balloons

CC said...

Awesome shots!!!

We're a NW family too and have been totally snowed in for a WEEK! All our travel plans were canceled. :(

Dawn Fine said...

great balloon filled skies1

Arija said...

Oh, I do love the last one. The dog of course steals the show in the first!

Julie said...

Beautiful sky pictures.

The Good Life in Virginia said...

great series of shots...colorful
loved your doggie ^..^