Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Favorite Fotos of 08--#1

My other blog, Yakima Valley Daily Photo, is a member of the City Daily Photo group. The first of each month is a theme day, and in January the theme is best photo of 2008. I started through my files to choose my favorite. I now have a folder of them. Some were posted here during the year, and some not. Not all are the best in photography, but all of them speak to me for one reason or another.
~
Since I can only post one for the Theme Day, I will share the others here over the next couple of weeks. Here are January's.



These are from February.



Now, the only problem is that I will have to choose just one for the Theme Day post. About half of the 75 photos in the folder were taken in the Yakima Valley area, so at least I can weed them down a bit.

5 comments:

dianasfaria.com said...

I LOVE the second one. Good choices Katney.

Michele said...

They are all quite good and interesting... I quite like the snow tracks... that's cool.

I wanted to say much thanks for visiting my blog and giving me support and love and prayers...
(HUGS)
~Michele~

Tikno said...

Feel your photo have its story, Katney.

PERBS said...

I like the footprint/bicycle tracks best! I have one almost like that on one of our trails!

PERBS said...

Forgot to say I am catching up and left a comment on your posts since Sunday.