I invite you to join us. Here are the rules, which will remain simple.
1. I will post my favorite odd shot for the week no later thatn 12:01 Monday morning Pacific Time. Right after midnight.
2. An odd shot could be something very ordinary taken at an odd angle that makes it a really cool picture. It could be an odd combination of things that make you laugh. It could be an unusual occurrence or sight. It could be any photo that defies categories or themes for other memes. There may be other definitions, so this rule is open ended.
3. Post a comment on my latest Odd Shot post if you have an odd shot so that we can find it.
4. Post only one odd shot each week. (That is going to be the hard part for me.) It must be from your collection of photos you have taken, and can be from your past files or something new. It can be edited by cropping or correcting the brightness, but no fancy stuff, please.
Here is an addendum to the one shot rule: Bend the one shot rule if necessary to clarify the shot. Limit additonal pictures to one or two that explain the Odd Shot. Bend the rule, but don't shatter it with a string of unrelated shots. If you have a wonderful story with a series of illustrations, mention or link it in your Odd Shot post but post it separately.
5. David created a great logo for us and it has become the offical image of Odd Shots. You are welcome to add it to Your Odd Shot post.
Comments on this post have been suspended. Odd Shots comments should be made on the latest Odd Shots post, which normally appears about midnight Pacific Time on Sunday into Monday.