Friday, October 30, 2009

Sky Watch Friday--just hanging around town

I've not been out and about much in the last few weeks, but my hip pocket camera is always--well, in my hip pocket--so I stopped on the way to town one day last week when the clouds were especially brilliant.


There are fabulous skies all over the world, and we get to see many of them through the  efforts of SkyWatchers around the blogosphere. Find them here.

Please click previous post and see my ABC Wednesday post--it is very important to me. And visit again tomorrow, as I have a special reflection planned.

10 comments:

Jan said...

Some fabulous skies you captured! Love the last one.

Dawning Inspiration said...

I love the last one too! The cloud formations are fabulous!

PERBS said...

Yep! You captured some of those cotton candy clouds!

~Cheryl said...

Love your fluffy skies! Have a nice weekend!

Kerrie said...

Katney, I just love cloud studies! These are quite beautiful! Kerrie

Trisha said...

Those clouds are fun! I have become really fascinated with the cloud formations lately - so beautiful!

Barb said...

These clouds look as though they may be bringing you a gift - if so, I hope it was a good one! Happy Halloween - I enjoyed your former post, too.

Janie said...

Beautiful skies, and how nice that you could see them from close to home.

Sylvia K said...

We do have marvelous clouds, don't we? And your captures are really fabulous -- lots of cotton candy ones!

Enjoy the day!

Sylvia

Oman said...

i just love the outline of the cloud on the last photo. the day looks warm. have a nice day.