Monday, October 26, 2009

Odd Shot--going somewhere?


I guess it's just because I live in a house that was moved from its original location because of freeway construction, but when I saw this house across the road when we stopped to see the Alaska Pipeline, I assumed it was in transit somewhere. Actually, there is just a wagon of some sort in front of it.

I publish an Odd Shot every Monday. If you join me, please leave a comment so that others can find all the Odd Shots of the day. I will not post a linky again unless participation increases.

7 comments:

MOO said...

Funny! I've got a Halloween theme today...

Lew said...

Great composition to create the "odd" appearance! Mine odd shot is up.

imac said...

Fantastic find, thats what we call travel in comfort.:)

Hannah said...

Oh, how quaint! I love the way you captured it, too.

Thanks for your visit and for letting me know about the Weekly Reflections meme. Greetings from South Carolina.

PERBS said...

Neat odd shot! I don't have an odd shot tho but drop by anyway.

Kerrie said...

I really thought the house was on a flatbed, that is so cool!! Sorry you had to put the little guy up for the winter. We are originally from New York State Finger Lakes and know what it is like to live where the weather gets so cold! Thanks for visiting my site(s) Kerrie of the Carolinas

Martha Z said...

It does look like it is on wheels. Great odd shot.