Monday, October 5, 2009

An Odd Shot for Monday--the question is...

If this is the WRONG COACH...

...then where is the right coach?

A shore excursion bus in an Alaskan port. Hmm. If that was the bus for that one excursion that we aren't going to talk about...

~

Odd Shots! and some shots have been odder than others over the last year and a half. An Odd Shot can be odd because of the angle that the photo is taken, or it might recall an odd circumstance or unusual contradiction. It might be a shot of something that is really, well, odd.

I will continue to do Odd Shots on Mondays. I invite you to join me. But with the limited participation, I ask that you forgive me if I forebear to post a linky. I do find they are convenient for large memes, but a bit of a pain otherwise. If you would like others to know that you have posted an Odd Shot this week, please leave a comment. If you want to find out what oddities abound this week, check the comments.

8 comments:

PERBS said...

Definitely not something one sees every day. Great catch!

MOO said...

Did you have a chance to ask the driver? Happy Odd Shots Monday!

Odd Shots Monday: Can You Hear Me Now?

Hilda said...

Now that is really odd!

Mine is Natural polish

Gattina said...

That's really funny ! I would get in the bus just to know where the wrong way is, lol !
Put a MckLinky that's easy !

Lew said...

Some people just had an odd way of naming places! This is one of the best "odd" shots. My odd shot is up.

don said...

A fine odd shot! I find it amazing that anyone would label the bus this way. Funny! Thanks for the link on my Mt. Rainier shot. I enjoyed seeing your crater picture.

Liz Hinds said...

that's funny!

becky aka theRAV said...

LOL That is funny! I FINALLY have an odd shot up again. Come check it out.