Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday's Alaska Odd Shot

What kind of Margarita is this?

Really! We don't remember what she ordered. Why in the world is it blue? I don't know much about Margaritas, but are they supposed to be blue?

I told you I would find some odd stuff in Alaska.

If you would like to join me in posting an Odd Shot on Mondays--or any other day. You can leave a comment to let others know to look for it. I will no longer be posting Mr. Linky, McLinky, or any other linky that might come along. Comments are sufficient.

7 comments:

Hilda said...

I didn't know there were blue margaritas either! Was it good?

I found a WWII alien inside Manila's oldest fort!

MOO said...

Yeah, that's Odd, all right! I've got Aretha Franklin, posing like Big Bird. Seriously!

Aretha Franklin Pairs Up with Big Bird

Jan said...

Very un-traditional, probably put some Blue Curacao liquer in it. I love margarita's.

Lew said...

As Jan said margaritas can be blue as. One that size would put me to sleep for the rest of the day! My odd shot is up.

Thumbelina said...

If that's a marguerita it is definitely odd!

PERBS said...

It's probably just blue creme soda. . . lol I thought Margueritas had salt ont he rim of the glass. . .

Gattina said...

I know this cocktail or at least the color, but just can't remember the name !
I posted my "Odd shot" on Monday, but yours is always only up late evening so for me it's almost tuesday, then I forget to come here of course.