Incline your ear, O LORD; answer me,
for I am afflicted and poor.
Keep my life, for I am devoted to you;
save your servant who trusts in you.
You are my God.
Have mercy on me, O Lord,
for to you I call all the day.
for to you, O LORD, I lift up my soul.
abounding in kindness to all who call upon you.
Psalm 86: 1-2, 3-4, 5-6 (This psalm is taken from the readings for the Saturday after Ash Wednesday. The psalm for the first Sunday of Lent is a repeat of the one from the Third Sunday of Ordinary Time, though a different verse is used for the response.)
- bird--if you can identify it I will add the correct name
- Arches National Park, Utah
- Grandfather Clock at Paradise Inn, Mt. Rainier National Park, Washington
- sculpture garden, Maryhill Museum, Washington
- geese, Maryhill State Park, Washington
- Zion National Park, Utah