Friday, May 1, 2009

Photo Hunt--Theme: walking

The photo will enlarge if you click it so that you can more easily read these top ten reasons to walk 60 miles in three days. I walk in memory of my mother and my sister.

Would you like more information about what the 3-Day is? Click my 3-Day Ambassador badge at the top of the sidebar or here for the official website.

Would you like to sponsor me? Click my shoes in the sidebar or here to go to my sponsorship page.

Would you like to join me? E-mail me from my profile page. We'll form a team.

Want to see more walking photos of all sorts? Visit TnChick.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Kudos to you for doing something. many don't. I am a cancer survivor, not breast though. My Dad had two kinds of cancer and my brother has had skin cancer. (too many hot days in the sun mowing, golfing )But any cancer struggle is tough and it changes you for life. thanks Katney!!

Trisha said...

Good for you! The 3-day is such a wonderful activity and it brings such awareness to the important issue of breast cancer.

jenny said...

Very good reminder for the theme. I know several who are walking for March of Dimes today.

Aileni said...

I think you have become a professional walker...:)

The Queen Bee said...

A walk for a cause is something noble and it's a good exercise too. Mine's up at http://prettyfabulous.blogspot.com/2009/05/photo-hunt-15-walking.html

Gattina said...

That's a very nice initiative !

Liz Hinds said...

I don't think lumps even belong in mashed potatoes!

Good for you, katney.