Monday, May 25, 2009

This doesn't usually grow here.

Odd Shots is hosted here. Leave your link if you have an odd shot this week. Details are always found by clicking the camera logo in the sidebar.
Workers have been affixing the twines to the hop trellises the last couple of weeks, and this week started training the vines to climb the twines. I don't think this is a normal part of the procedure.
Mr Linky is having problems today and is being worked on. If you can use it, do, but I suggest that you leave a comment as well, since some visitors are not seeing it.


4 comments:

Rune Eide said...

Maybe they was one jump ahead and had the beer already in the bottle?

PS Is Mr. Linky behaving himself today? It looks a bit funny.

Rune Eide said...

Sorry about the English grammar - finger trouble...

PERBS said...

I don't think I would enjoy a hops farm in my neighborhood.

Thumbelina said...

Them hops still there? They owe you some beer for stealing the view!