Monday, June 22, 2009

Odd Shots on the way to the bank

Do join us in posting an odd shot on Mondays. You can find the details by clicking the Odd Shots camera in the sidebar. I haven't checked on the status of Mr. Linky, so please leave a comment if you participate.
It was so funny to meet this dog while on a walk Friday morning. He came along from behind an apartment building carrying the banking pouch. He didn't wait to get to the bank to make a deposit.
The owner came along a moment later. He told us the pouch has doggy biscuits in it and the dog gets to eat them when they get to their destination.

7 comments:

Lew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lew said...

If only you could get the kids to carry their snacks! I have joined you this week with my odd shot. (Three tries to get the link right)

CJ said...

Loved the dog photo. Reminds me I have an "odd shot" of a dog in my camera which I can use for a future post.

Find my odd shots this week here:
http://proartz.blogspot.com/2009/06/cow-parade-chi-cow-go-odd-shots.html

CJ@ProArtz

The Duck said...

Oh great stuff Auntie Katney! I was hoping I wouldn't be the only animal in this today!

PERBS said...

I had to chuckle at this. Great catch!

LA Nickers said...

Odd shot from an odd turn of events:

FACING THE FLOOD – A SUMMERTIME MEMORY