Monday, June 29, 2009

ABC Wednesday--X is early

X is for the eXtraordinary variety of recreational opportunity in Washington.
Winter






and Summer


We have the eXtraordinary opportunity this week to go camping with ten of our eXtraordinary grandchildren. Since Blogger's prescheduling feature is malfunctioning, my ABC is early and will not make it to the Mr. Linky (unless it is also early.) You can find that Linky at the ABC blog. But wait until Wednesday or you won't find X, it iwll still be W.





7 comments:

Suldog said...

Xcellent!

Rune Eide said...

eXtraordinary inventive! :-) Those snowshoes impressed me, but then we don't have much snow any more where we live.

PS Thank you for the praise and comment!! I might perhaps add authors like Agatha Christie, Michael Innes, John Steinbeck, J.R.R. Tolkien and a few more.

Connie said...

What an interesting blog. Your pictures
are so good and that part of the country is gorgeous.
Thank you for helping me. Somehow the page elements started working, the same time I changed my background. All I know is it works.
I'm coming back at a decent hour to read more of your photography and travels.
Talented lady !!!

Janie said...

Hope you're having fun.
You do have Xtraordinary opportunity for recreation there in Washington.

Martha Z said...

Camping with ten grandkids! That sounds both fun and exhausting. We used to bring my folks along when we went camping, I think they enjoyed it, both the kids and grandparents.

PERBS said...

I don't ever plan to grow up! Hope you are all having fun camping!

Dragonstar said...

I hope you had an eXcellent time with your eXtraordinary grandchildren. TEN? i wish I had your energy!
Last, but far from least. Thank you, from me and on behalf of the Team.