Monday, April 12, 2010

The World Outside My Door



Remember this? You may have seen it here about three weeks ago. It's in the tree outside my front door.





Here is the tree today. Good spot for a home if you want it to remain private (and you are a bird.)
Wow! Three weeks brings a lot of green.
You can see the nest if you get at the right angle.







Mary had asked what kind of birds. Mary is a birder. You can see the birds she sees in Indiana on her blog here.

I wasn't much help.

But maybe she can tell us now.


This is my world today. I know it's not Tuesday--here--but it is somewhere in the world. It's My World Tuesday.

5 comments:

D Herrod said...

Very cool

Sylvia K said...

Wow! What a difference a few weeks make! And what a gorgeous tree! Love that wonderful green! Cute bird, too and what a private nest he has! Love your photos! Enjoy! Have a great week!

Sylvia

Johnny Nutcase said...

that's crazy it can change that much in such a short period of time! Your bird friend looks like a female house finch, I think :) Glad they decided to make their home in your tree!

Paulie said...

What a beautiful tree you have and a neat neighbor too!

Susan said...

That's beautiful! We won't be seeing leaves like that here for another month!