Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sunday's Psalm--Fourth Sunday of Lent

Taste and see the goodness of the Lord.
I will bless the LORD at all times;
his praise shall be ever in my mouth.






Let my soul glory in the LORD;
the lowly will hear me and be glad.





Taste and see the goodness of the Lord.


Glorify the LORD with me,
let us together extol his name.







I sought the LORD, and he answered me
and delivered me from all my fears.







Taste and see
the goodness of the Lord.





Look to him that you may be radiant with joy,
and your faces may not blush with shame.




When the poor one called out, the LORD heard,

and from all his distress he saved him.





Taste and see the goodness of the Lord.

from Psalm 34
Photos:
blue heron in the Yakima River
fritterary butterfly
Zion National Park, Utah
buoy, Inside Passage
surise, Inside Passage
old ladder, Hatcher, Alaska

4 comments:

Paulie said...

I have never seen that kind of butterfly . . . beautiful!

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Queste foto ci dà la sensazione che di fronte alle meraviglie della natura, gli uomini sono solo un granello di sabbia.-

Liz Hinds said...

Just catching up.

Lovely photos to accompany the words as always.

Our clocks go forward next week (I think).

imac said...

Oh wonderful Katney, so cool photos.