Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday's Psalm--33rd Sunday of Ordinary Time

 You are my inheritance, O Lord!
O LORD, my allotted portion and my cup,
you it is who hold fast my lot.


I set the LORD ever before me;
with him at my right hand I shall not be disturbed.

 You are my inheritance, O Lord!

Therefore my heart is glad and my soul rejoices,
my body, too, abides in confidence;


because you will not abandon my soul to the netherworld,
nor will you suffer your faithful one to undergo corruption.


You are my inheritance, O Lord!

You will show me the path to life,



fullness of joys in your presence,
the delights at your right hand forever.

You are my inheritance, O Lord!

Ps 16:5, 8, 9-10, 11

icon in the monastery at Sergiev Posad, Russia
sculpture, Maryhill Museum sculpture garden, Maryhill WA
path around Dewey Lake, near Skagway AK

1 comment:

Kerrie said...

Loved this post and all of the photos! I wish I could walk up that path right now! Kerrie