Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday's Psalm--Third Sunday of Easter

R. Lord, Let your face shine upon us.

When I call, answer me, O my just God,
you who relieve me when I am in distress;
have pity on me, and hear my prayer!

saguaro cactus, Arizona
Lord,let your face shine on us.
Know that the LORD does wonders for his faithful one;
the LORD will hear me when I call upon him.
palms, Riverside, California
Lord, let your face shine on us.
O LORD, Let the light of your countenance shine upon us!
You put gladness into my heart.Lewis and Clark State Park, Washington
Lord, let your face shine on us.

As soon as I lie down, I fall peacefully asleep,
for you alone, O LORD,
bring security to my dwelling.
Maryhill State Park, Washington
Lord, let your face shine on us.
Psalm 4: 2, 4, 7-8, 9

3 comments:

Michele said...

Ah, beautiful as always. I love the little squirrel!

PERBS said...

Kinda ironic how the psalm ends "Let your face shine upon us." and jsut reading the post with the reflections below. . .

My favorite photo is the framed tree. Once again, I am so glad how you identfy the photo place taken near the photo. It is not distracting to me at all when reading the psalm.

PERBS said...

Forgot to say I left a comment below also. Been super busy with our church rummage sale but it is over finally!