Thursday, April 23, 2009

I've been remiss in my ambassadoring.

I should have posted this information last week. It's about joining a team.

Let me tell you, a team is a good thing to have when doing the 3-Day. It is much more fun than going it totally alone. My first time I teamed with my daughter. Even a team of two is great.

A good team can work together in fundraising. A team gives you someone to talk to if you are shy. A team is support.

There is a special registration going for team members and it ends tomorrow. (That's why I am so remiss--I should have given you some time.) You can save $35 on your registration fee if you join and join a team at the same time. If you would like to join me in Arizona in November (the weather is wonderful there then) to walk for 3 days and have a lot of fun while promoting Breast Cancer Awareness, then e-mail me and I will give you the details of how to get in on the special registration. I can give you the information if you want to join another team, too, there are open teams for all the walks.

But you only have till tomorrow to decide and register, so think quickly.

Because I am so remiss.

1 comment:

PERBS said...

No thanks but I will be walking next month for NAMI mental health) just 5 miles but I have already collected 100 dollars and that was my goal and I haven't even put in my contribution. I am satisfied I am doing my part for mental health. We walk in Portland over tow bridges/5 miles.