Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The 2 of Us

The two of us are on the road again--headed to California.

The hotel WiFi is not letting me add my header photo for this week's challenge.

Let's see if I can get it into the post at least.
The header photo. This is on the beach at Kalaloch when we participated in the Coastal Clean-up Day a couple of years ago. We hope to be able to do so again this April.
On another hike near the Carbon River a few months before it flooded in 2006.

I believe this is Stewart's choice of theme. You will find the Headbangers listed and linked in my sidebar.


imac said...

Real Neat Header my friend, love the reflections with it also.
Great stuff.

Craver Vii said...

Very nice. I like the artistic way you created a self portrait.

Lew said...

Indeed, a great show of the two of you and one of your favorite past times!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Kathy: What a nice reflection of the two of you in the water. Neat capture.