Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Orange

Our Headbangers' theme this week, courtesy of Tom, is Orange.

I considered using this
 
or this
 
and I even took this while I was wandering through Hobby Lobby looking for something else. 
 
But the theme is Orange. hmm. Orange.
 
This is ORANGE! 

 
We say good bye for now to Richard and Chris who promise to stop back and say hi once in a while.

We welcome three new Headbangers, well, two new and one returning. Craver Vii is giving us a try. That is what I said last year. "I'll give it a try." Lew has accepted our invitation and posted his challenge header here. Sandy has returned. She may be the Headbanger whose absence made possible my own invitation. Welcome back Sandy.

6 comments:

Lew said...

Delicious header! (with a little creative flower art). My new header for the challenge is on http://lewsotherpics.blogspot.com/.

imac said...

Oh, Great minds Kathy, oopps.
Love it and the flower with the peel - Nice one my friend.

Craver Vii said...

Mmmm... looks juicy and delicious!! I also like that first image a lot!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Kathy: Great shots with your fancy decoration with the orange. The peel flower is pretty cool.

SandyCarlson said...

Those orange peel roses are great!

And it's great to be back. Thanks for the welcome!

Martha Z said...

I like that edible orange.
The Mandarins are ripening here (don't tell Jules but I've been giving them the taste test, YUM). I am glad to live in citrus growing country.