Tuesday, November 23, 2010

ABC Wednesday--S is for

For today's letter we will proceed to the finest of literature. As I have drawn this round's alphabet from our visit to the UK, I present to you, words from Shakespeare:
...from a poster at the Globe Theatre. If you didn't think you knew any Shakespeare, just glance at a few of the phrases you may have used yourself. The picture is pieced together from three shots, and I am afraid that I lost the bottom in the piecing.
.
But what is this, shall we travel on the subway or should we go by hansom cab? Because we do have to head on up to 221B Baker Street

so that we can sit in the sitting room of the renowned private detective, Sherlock Holmes.
I was designated as Sherlock, whilst hubby played the part of Dr. Watson.

Literary fun--both--as we continued to wander London.

6 comments:

Sylvia K said...

What a fun post for the S Day! You guys make a terrific Shakespeare and Watson!! I love it! Hope your week is going well! Enjoy!

Sylvia

Barbara said...

Great literary S words (love those hats) - I chose Stratford upon Avon so we must have been on the same wavelength :O)

Roger Owen Green said...

Like the Sherlock, but LOVE, LOVE that Shakespeare poster! I love it so much that I may have to check around to see if I can buy it!


ROG, ABC Wednesday team

MaR said...

What fun!!! love your shot as Sherlock!!
S is for Santa

imac said...

Wow, DH is certainly makes a great Dr Watson, and of course with your photo skills its Elemetary my dear Watson.

Liz Hinds said...

Brill! I love the Sherlock holmes look.