Tuesday, November 2, 2010

ABC Wednesday P







When we were in London, we went to
Picadilly Circus, where we saw
a play at the famous Criterion Theatre.










We saw Buckingham Palace from the London Eye


and from much closer.

















We attended Evensong at St. Paul's Cathedral.




and had meals at several Pubs--this one dates back to the 1500s, but the current building is from 1877.

















And we even observed a political protest.
ABC WEdnesday, Round Seven, the letter P. See more with the links here.

6 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Marvelous post for the P Day!! I really enjoyed reading about all the places in England and your photos are superb! I've spent a number of years in Europe, but sadly, England was one country I didn't get to and I've always regretted it. Your post and photos are the next best thing to being there! Thanks for sharing! Hope your week is going well!

Sylviqa

Gigi Ann said...

A Lovely Display of Pictures for P Day. I too, have never been to England, but I enjoyed your Photos today.

photowannabe said...

Perfect and unusual choices for the letter P. I enjoyed your tour of London.

Kay L. Davies said...

I have been to England but not to London. One of these days, however, because your photos are inspirational.
I can imagine my husband would think seeing Buckingham Palace from the London Eye would be just his cup of tea, whereas I'd rather see the London Eye from Buckingham Palace.
-- Kay

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Roger Owen Green said...

Who would have noticed that a trip to London would be so POPULATED with Ps!

ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Tumblewords: said...

Wonderful P post - good photos!