Monday, October 24, 2016

Colors

I proposed the theme of colors for this week's headbanger challenge. Fall is providing plenty of color this year, but I have some other options here as well.

The primary colors are presented here near the rose garden with a yellow tree and a red tree and the blue sky.
Here is a good example of green taken a couple of months ago at the Nisqually Wildlife Refuge.
"It's not easy being green...."

Take a look at these colors from this summer at Mt. Rainier and at the Nisqually Refuge>












My friends gifted me with this quilt as an encouragement in troubled times. They called it "Kathy's Mountain of Faith" and used colors from the mountain and blocks with bible themes. I treasure it.

Headbangers linked in the sidebar.

4 comments:

Lew said...

Wonderful(and meaningful) color in your header! I also love the colors yoou found in your part of this good ol' USA.

imac said...

Beautiful Quilt and such a wonderful present + the Heart felt feelings Kathy,
Plus I love the Frog.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Neat colors Kathy, loved your frog the best.

heritagemom said...

Love your frog picture! But love the quilt most of all, especially with the story behind it.