Monday, October 24, 2016

Colors

I proposed the theme of colors for this week's headbanger challenge. Fall is providing plenty of color this year, but I have some other options here as well.

The primary colors are presented here near the rose garden with a yellow tree and a red tree and the blue sky.
Here is a good example of green taken a couple of months ago at the Nisqually Wildlife Refuge.
"It's not easy being green...."

Take a look at these colors from this summer at Mt. Rainier and at the Nisqually Refuge>












My friends gifted me with this quilt as an encouragement in troubled times. They called it "Kathy's Mountain of Faith" and used colors from the mountain and blocks with bible themes. I treasure it.

Headbangers linked in the sidebar.

4 comments:

Lew said...

Wonderful(and meaningful) color in your header! I also love the colors yoou found in your part of this good ol' USA.

imac said...

Beautiful Quilt and such a wonderful present + the Heart felt feelings Kathy,
Plus I love the Frog.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Neat colors Kathy, loved your frog the best.

Christine Soto said...

Love your frog picture! But love the quilt most of all, especially with the story behind it.