Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What's in the Clouds?













The birds are in the clouds.



 The moon is in the clouds.
The mountains are in the clouds.

The runners are not in the clouds, but that helicopter watching them is closer.
 
After there being nearly no clouds in the pictures from Sunday's hike, I went looking through the photos from the past year to find the best of my clouds. Some of these you see above.
 
Then I went outside today and saw that we were graced by an incredibly beautiful sky full of light clouds. A meteorologist would call these cirrus clouds. I say they are the result of a fanciful paintbrush.

      This Indian Chief has either a spear or an arrow. If it is an arrow, I do not know where his bow is.
There is the arrow. 










This may be what the chief is hunting.

The Headbangers are looking to see "What's in the clouds?" this week. You can see what the other members of our small group found by clicking their links in my sidebar.  They will all have their posts up by Wednesday afternoon.
And now, to choose what to put in the header.

7 comments:

MJ said...

That was AWESOME! Really NICE!! I remember doing that as a child and lying in the grass gazing up at the clouds and making shapes and only to discover I was on top of an anthill and I was covered by little black ants all over me because of my fascination with the clouds... ha ha... I think I'll do it this way, it's much more safer. ((hugs))

MJ

Lew said...

Delightful, fanciful clouds you found!

imac said...

Great choice this week Kathy, theres always something in clouds, if you just stop and see. Great showing.

Craver Vii said...

Not only did you find and identify things in the clouds, but then you drew them for us... that's extra credit for you, you clever blogger! Did you draw them with your mouse? I find that very difficult. I would need a pen tool and then I'd need to be able to draw on the screen itself. Excellent contribution this week, Kat!

Katney said...

Craver, I did draw with my mouse. I can't believe I managed it, and it is pretty sketchy, and I did use the redo arrow several times.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Very nice Kathy, some fun captures in the wispy clouds.

Liz Hinds said...

Yes, i saw the bird first!