Tuesday, May 24, 2011

ABC Wednesday--S is for

Spaghetti !

which I am cooking for about 125 people tomorrow--ABCWednesdayS.

I will add pictures after dinner.

☺

ABC Wednesday is here.

Oops! Guess what?While preparing spaghetti for over 100, you don't think about the camera in the bag. The sauce was perfect and I cooked too much pasta. I think I used every pot in the church kitchen.

6 comments:

Liz Hinds said...

That's an awful lot of spaghetti!

Roger Owen Green said...

on top of spaghetti, all covered w cheese...
ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Kay L. Davies said...

Wow. That's amazing. A lot of SSSSSSSSpaghetti.
— K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Martha Z said...

That is quite an undertaking!

MERYL JAFFE, PhD - parent, psychologist, teacher, author... said...

Good luck with the dinner. 125 people is a lot. I look forward to the photos.

Unknown said...

How did it go? Splendidly I hope!
HelenMac
ABC Wednesday Team