Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Something Blue

Well, that is me from time to time.

When Fr. Jose gave a Mother's Day blessing on Sunday and told the mothers not to cook, to have their husbands cook, I lost it. Grief comes in bits and spurts. I'm back from the depths and looking at the color blue.

My friend Cindy and I went to the Toppenish Wildlife Refuge on Sunday afternoon and we saw one of these guys. I did not get a picture of him, he was flitting here and there very frantically--maybe trying to figure out what to cook for Mother's Day.

These are from a couple of camping trips in recent years.



Pretty color.

The other headbangers are linked in my sidebar. What will they find that is blue? (Will Tom have a fish? Could be. I must go see.)

1 comment:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Love your header Kathy, pretty blue. Happy Mothers Day.