Monday, October 15, 2007

Blog Action Day for the Environment

I learned from Sister Susan Rose that today is Blog Action Day. The idea is that everyone, in their own way, blog to raise awareness about the environment.




Since I seem to do more photoblogging than writing, here is my contribution to environmental awareness. From Alaska to Arizona, these are sights I want to continue to share with my grandchildren.



From the top:
Mendenhall Glacier near Juneau
Tracy Arm, Alaska
Yakima River, Washington
Prince Rupert, B. C.
Wenatchee Valley, Washington
Grand Canyon, Arizona
Zion National Park , Utah
Kotsuck Creek, Mt. Rainier National Park, Washington
Kayaking near Ketchikan, Alaska
Near Juneau, Alaska
Mt. Rainier, Washington
Lake Powell, Arizona
Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah (3)












'Nuff said!

2 comments:

Paulie said...

Beautiful entry for that theme. I didn't know what to do so I just posted a regular day in my life.

Heart of Rachel said...

Magnificent photos! Thank you for sharing your stand about the environment.