Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Back to Basics

I thought and thought about how basic you could get and we live in a society where basic is NOT basic. I have gone back to some overseas trips to show some REALLY basics.

Basics in school in India.

with a basic classroom.

Laundry basics

Should I call this one Basic Hospitality? After visiting an isolated Russian town we were taken for a cruise on the river. We stopped on an island for a basic meal.

Basic commerce--low overhead. (also in Russia)


Basics of breakfast. Our B&B host in Scotland.

I have two very similar, but this picture was taken in London at the Sherlock Holmes Museum
--Mrs. Hudson's sewing machine.

And the basics of mystery fiction--Sherlock Holmes's sitting room at 221B Baker Street (the Sherlock Holmes Museum.)

Hope you enjoyed my basics.

2 comments:

imac said...

Pretty grand basics there Kathy

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Very neat looking back to the past for the basics.