Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Pup

Craver gave us the theme of "PUP" for our headers this week.

We haven't had a puppy around here for a very long time. Our dog Babe died at the ripe old age of 14, which is approximately 98, I think, in dog years. And that was nearly ten years ago.

My grandson got a new puppy when we were visiting earlier in the year. It was instant puppy love.


But the ultimate puppy in the family is Spencer. These pictures of Spencer were taken when we visited my brother last Thanksgiving. He was not quite a year old.



Since then we are assured that Spencer has been to obedience school. I don't think Don had had a dog since we were kids.

It's another case of puppy love.

When we visit our grandson again in November, will Kinsey be as big as Spencer?

The other headbangers will be showcasing their pups. Find their blogs from the links in my sidebar.


6 comments:

imac said...

Super Header Kathy, Lovely PUP.


Don't forget that I won't be able to vote also not post results, but I am playing and posting.

Craver Vii said...

Magnificent creatures, both of them! Plus, I like that healthy, confident look in the boy's eyes. As much as I like dogs, I have still never done obedience school. I probably should.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Nice captures for the theme, thanks for sharing.

heritagemom said...

Oh, so cute!

Lew said...

Spencer is a beautiful dog! And Kinsey looks like he will be a match for Spencer.

Liz Hinds said...

Well, you know I'll just love these!