Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It's cloudy

Mac gave us the theme of Cloud Formations, so what could I possibly use other than the lenticular clouds that form over Mt. Rainier.

I'm a day early again with my Headbanger post and new header as tomorrow is another doctor day for my better half.

I'm glad the clouds theme was traded to this week, as I have access to my files to retrieve some of the mountain pics. I could have made do last week with some of the clouds from our travels, but there is nothing quite like a lenticular cloud.





 The other members of our little challenge are linked in my sidebar. We'll see what they can put up.

5 comments:

imac said...

Good going on cloud formation Kathy.
Magic shot.
Also good luck today with Ranny and his Doctor's appointment.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Kathy: That certainly is a very special capture.

Craver Vii said...

That is certainly a fascinating cloud formation! Beautiful capture there!

Lew said...

The clouds that hang out around the high mountains are spectacular! Great shots!

heritagemom said...

Kathy, are those ever cool! What an amazing place you have to photograph out there. :)